Pro Carpet Cleaning
Serving The Denver Area
Our 24-hour warranty means that if youre not satisfied with any area we have cleaned, you can call us within 24 hours and we’ll come back to clean it again, at no additional cost.
Before we start cleaning your carpet we do a thorough pre-inspection of the entire carpet, wall to wall this helps us identify :
- Type of carpet fiber
- Level of soiling
- Wear and traffic conditions
- Any areas of concern
- Specific cleaning needs.
Then From There We Start the Process
Step 1: Protect home and furnishing with corners guards
Step 2: Vacuum carpet if needed to remove loose debris and soils
step 3: Move and replace furniture “at a additional fee”
step 4: Treat spots by hand, some stains are not removable but we promise that every effort will be made to remove the stain.
If we cant get the stain out, nobody else can either.
Step 5 : pre-conditioning solution, pre spray to loosen all the soils on carpet prier to cleaning
Step 6 : Agitate carpet with power scrubber to remove heavy soils and to bring back to life your matted down carpet as well as preparing it for a deeper clean
Step 7 : Deep clean hot water extraction rinses and extract all soils from your carpet at 220′ degrees leaving your carpet free from allergens and soils
Step 8: Deodorize not only will your carpets be clean we also complementary deodorize your carpets leaving a fresh clean smell
Step 9: Grooming the last step helps to reset the carpet pile eliminate matting and speed up drying process .
Pet odor treatment
- Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate continually in the same general location, causing significant contamination and damage.
- Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strips, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture. Have you noticed that urine odors become more noticeable as humidity increases? Similarly, the moisture of any cleaning process may cause the urine odor to become more pronounced.
1. Subtraction – the first step in successful odor removal is just that-odor removal.
- Extract The Urine: We do this in a variety of ways. Flushing spot by spot, or maybe even controlled flooding of areas in conjunction with pad replacement.
- Discard & Replace Pad: With highly contaminated carpet cushion, we pull back the carpet, cut it out and discard it
2. Treatment –
- Attack The Odors: Fabulous molecular pairing: bio-kill (micro-disinfectant) actually pairs off with urea molecules and other odor causing components of urine and destroys them. They are reduced to a “rubble” of non-offensive components.
- Make It Smell Great Now: Fresh scented masking: bio-kill smells great, and it gives your home a welcome replacement to the previous odor while it does is excellent work of eradicating the urine.
- Lay On The Grenade: Encapsulation: That’s right, PURT has component in it which actually traps odors with a liquid polymer barrier. It combines elements of chemical pairing with urine components on a molecular level to break them down into non-offensive “rubble”. It has a masking agent to provide a fresh scent in your home while it does its good work.
3. Follow Up – After the subtraction and treatment steps are taken, an evaluation may be needed to see if any additional steps may be necessary.
- Rinse & Re-Treat: If odor is still present, hit it again. Highly concentrated urine pockets may require overwhelming force.
- Seal the Subfloor: Eradication means just that. Let’s get the results we need for you to sell that house, or make it fully livable again.
Tile & Grout cleaning
Our tile and grout cleaners penetrate deeply into the porous surfaces of your tile and grout, removing soil and helping to eliminate mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other contaminants. Our sealers also help resist microbial contamination to leave your tile and grout as clean and healthy as possible.
Cleaning & Maid Service
We offer weekly,bi-weekly and monthly cleaning service with no long-term contracts. we have solutions for residential and commercial cleaning, and will work with you to set the best plan and rates.
Standard Cleaning: If you regularly clean your home or have used a cleaning service in the last month.
Deep Cleaning: Generally for first time customers or those who have not had their house cleaned within the past month.
Move In/Move Out: If you need your place cleaned while it is empty either before or after moving.
We provide every type of cleaning service: Homes, Apartments, Condos, and Small Offices.
Water Damage Repair/cleanup
Water damage in your home or business can be a serious problem regardless of the source. Water is capable of ruining your entire property and its contents. To diminish the levels of micro-organisms, the importance of a immediate response cannot be overstated.
- Within minutes, moisture sensitive surfaces swell and disfigure. All paper goods are ruined and stains from furniture start to appear on carpeting, which can be permanent.
- Within hours, drywall softens and warps, wooden furniture can become forever damaged. If carpet becomes delaminated it can ruin the carpet permanently.
- Within days, fungi and bacteria begin to grow and spread. Foul odors begin to spread throughout the property.
No matter the cause of your water damage, we are here to clean up and restore your home or business.
Remove the standing water or sewage from the affected areas
Removal and Disposal:
Properly dispose of all damaged and unsalvageable items.
Dry out the structure of the area using air movers and dehumidifiers.
Disinfect the area to prevent mold from developing over time.
Do you have a carpeted corner in your home that is starting to pull up, or are you seeing wrinkles appear in your carpet? We can restretch and retuck your carpet, no matter the size of the room.
Flood services/water extractions
Tile and grout
House keeping/maid services
Move in/move out cleaning